Tickets are on sale now for the spectacular Amherst Leisure Services Community Theater production of MARY POPPINS, at Bowker Auditorium, UMass.
Performances will be:
- Thursday, January 14 at 7:30 pm (general admission)
- Friday, January 15 at 7:30 pm
- Saturday, January 16 at 1:00 pm (matinee)
- Sunday, January 17 at 1:00 pm (matinee)
- Thursday, January 21 at 7:30 pm
- Friday, January 22 at 7:30 pm
- Saturday, January 23 at 1:00 pm (matinee)
- Saturday, January 23 at 7:30 pm
- Sunday, January 24 at 1:00 pm (matinee)
Tickets are $20 for adults, $16 for students/seniors and $10 for children age 10 and under. For the general admission seating on January 14, 2015, tickets are $12 for adults and $10 for children age 10 and under. There is a $1.75 processing fee per ticket.
Tickets may be purchased online at http://www.amherstma.gov/948/Community-Theater, in person at the LSSE office in the Bangs Community Center, or by calling LSSE at 413-259-3065.