ARHS Open House will be on October 6, 2016. Doors open at 6:30 and the program begins at 6:45 in your student’s Advisory. Below is the schedule:
6:30 – 8:30 pm PowerSchool Portal user names and passwords available in the Main Office.
Official ID is required.
6:30 – 6:45 pm Student Schedules Available By Grade
- Grades 9 & 11 outside auditorium Grades 10 & 12 outside the cafeteria
|Schedule for Classroom Visits|
|Advisory||6:45 – 6:55|
|A – Period||7:00– 7:10|
|B – Period||7:15 – 7:25|
|C – Period||7:30 – 7:40|
|Open Period||7:45 – 7:55|
|D – Period||8:00 – 8:10|
|E – Period||8:15 – 8:25|
|F– Period||8:30 – 8:40|
|G– Period||8:45 – 8:55|
- The evening begins with a stop in your child’s advisory. Advisors will explain the nature and purpose of the advisory program.
- Guidance counselors are available all evening in the cafeteria.
- Special Education service providers – Educational Team Leaders, Speech and Language Pathologists and School Psychologists – are available in room 141 after the advisory period to answer questions.
- If your child has two classes that meet in one period on different days, you may choose which class you would like to attend.
- If your child has a Directed Study, you may use this time to come to the cafeteria to meet administrators, the athletic director, guidance counselors and the Dean of Students. The library is also open to visitors all evening.
- The Open Period is an opportunity to visit teachers your child will have during the second semester. Please see the listing of teacher locations during the open period on the reverse of this page. Please keep in mind that, during this period, teachers will only be able to answer questions and not make a complete presentation on all their second semester courses.