We are coming up to a very busy period for college admissions activities.
Reminder: You can check the list of colleges representatives that will be visiting the ARHS Guidance Office this fall. You can see the link on the ARHS website under Academics, Guidance Office, click on College and Career Planning, scroll down to upcoming college visits or click here.
Reminder: There will be a college fair at Belchertown High School on Wednesday evening, October 4 from 6:00-8:00.
- Sign up this week for the October 28 ACT.
- Look at the calendar page of the handbook to remind yourself of more upcoming dates and deadlines.
- Complete your Senior Questionnaire in Naviance (under About me/Surveys to Take).
- After completing it, see Mrs. Cappelli for an appointment with me (including your parents/guardians).
- Make an appointment to meet with your counselor about your recommendation. Remember, you must give her three weeks notice before a deadline.
- If you are using the Coalition Application, 1) in Naviance, under “Colleges I’m Applying to,” when you choose your colleges you must choose the option that says “Direct to institution.” 2) In the Coalition Application, check the box that says “I will be sending in my Grades separately, and acknowledge it is my responsibility to ensure it is received…”
That’s enough for now.