There are only 5-1/2 school days left before the holiday break, during which time all applications with January 1st deadlines must be processed. In order to be sure your apps are submitted on time, you must do the following:
- Match your Common App and Naviance Accounts
- Make sure you’ve listed your schools in both Naviance and the Common App
- Request a transcript be sent to each school
- Check in with any of your recommending teachers, who have not yet submitted their letter for you, to remind them of your deadline and make sure you have provided them with everything they need to write your recommendation.
- For income eligible students, request a fee waiver in the Common App or pick up a hard copy from Guidance to mail to non CA schools
- For those who applied early, update your Naviance account with admissions decisions; add schools if denied or deferred, delete remaining schools if you’ve been accepted and plan to attend
If you have any questions at all, please stop by and see Mrs. Tracy in room 309 or Mrs. Cappelli in Guidance.