2018-2019 School Calendar
- School will start on Wednesday, August 29, 2018 for students in grades 1-12. Preschool and Kindergarten start on Tuesday, September 4, 2018.
- There will be no school on the day before Thanksgiving.
- Winter break will begin with an early release day on Friday, December 21, 2018. School will reopen on Wednesday, January 2, 2019.
- The projected last day of school, including five snow days, is June 21, 2018. One weekday is deducted for each snow day not used, with the earliest possible last day of school being June 13, 2019.
- Please note that schools are required to provide 180 days of instruction. While the five snow days built into the calendar are typically adequate to cover closures, any days schools must be closed beyond that must be made-up per Massachusetts Department of Education regulations. Whenever possible, such days are added to the end of the school year.
This entry was posted in Parent News
. Bookmark the permalink