The MassHire Franklin Hampshire Career Center (MassHire FHCC) provides employment and training opportunities for In-School and Out-of-School youth and young adults ages 14-24 in collaboration with our community partners in the Franklin, Hampshire and North Quabbin Regions. To learn more about youth services, ask to speak with the Youth Programs Coordinator at the Career Center. Let us help you:
- Explore career goals and available jobs
- Assess your interests and skills
- Learn about available jobs and get help with searching and applying for jobs
- Career Center Job Search Workshops (resume and cover letter writing, online job search, Financial Education)
- Connecting with Career Center services, partner youth services, and other community resources to assist with education, training, and employment
Anitra Ford, Youth Programs Coordinator
MassHire Franklin Hampshire Career Center
One Arch Place
Greenfield, MA 01301
413-774-4361 x 368
Career Skills Workshops / Meet the Pro
Free Career Skills Workshops are available to all Amherst High School Students through Connecting Activities and The Collaborative for Educational Services. Matt Rigney is hosting this series of workshops which will include topics like resume writing, cover letters, interviewing, and much more. There are also “meet the pro” sessions where students can hear directly from professionals in different fields. The Career Skills workshops happen live on Wednesdays at 4:00 pm and the Meet The Pro sessions happen live on Thursdays at 4:00 pm.
If students are interested in attending the live workshops, they should contact Matt directly by emailing him at firstname.lastname@example.org. If they cannot attend the workshops live, students can access past sessions on the CES website anytime here: https://www.collaborative.org/programs/alternative-education/school-work/stemwork/career-skills-workshop-series.