Jones Library System
The Jones Library is offering contactless outdoor pickup of library materials 6 days a week while our buildings remain closed.
To borrow library materials, first place holds through the online catalog by visiting Joneslibrary.org and logging into your account. You may also call our Reference Staff at 413-259-3096 for assistance placing holds.
If you are unsure what you’d like to read, let us know and we’d be happy to select some things for you.
When your items arrive and are ready for you to pick up, we will email you instructions for how and when to pick them up. Currently, all materials will be outside in front of the library under a tent.
If you are an Amherst resident and cannot get to the library for any reason, please let me know and we can arrange a delivery for you.
The Munson Library in South Amherst is also offering outdoor pickup on Tuesday and Friday afternoons.
For more information, please visit https://www.joneslibrary.org/whilewereclosed
We hope to see you soon!
The Pelham Free Public Library is open for contact-free materials pick-up
Check the online catalog for materials availability (see Notes below) and call (413.253.0657) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make your request. You will be contacted to confirm and arrange a pick-up time. Some items, such as soft toys, will not be available for check-out.
Pickup hours are a reduced version of our regular hours, to allow for set-up and take-down, and will be rescheduled in case of rain.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 3:30 – 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 2:00 – 6:30 p.m.
Friday: 10:30 – 11:30 a.m.
Saturday: 10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Very limited ILL services are available at this time.
- Please wear a mask and practice social distancing when picking up your materials. Staff will have sanitized their hands and will wear masks when processing your materials. All returns will be quarantined before being checked in.
Curbside pickup hours:
Saturdays 10am-1pm Tuesdays 3pm-6pm
Limited inter library ( CWMARS) delivery service resumes 7/20/20. Statewide delivery has not yet resumed.
You may place holds in the catalog again. Curbside hours still in place.
Give us a call at 413-548-9220, or email email@example.com to arrange a pick up day.
Please see COVID-19 Updates for more information about our curbside service and current operations.
The Library is pleased to provide curbside pickup of Library materials.
HOW IT WORKS
- Search our online CATALOG to find items you want.
- New items are added every week. Subscribe to our Wowbrary email newsletter to see what’s new. Subscribe
- Inter-library loan has resumed. Place holds!
- Or call or email with your requests. Include the titles/authors/formats in your email and a preferred appointment time from the list below.
- We are happy to select books, DVDs, etc., for you based on interest and availability.
- Library staff will collect your items, bag them up and confirm your pickup appointment.
- The bag with your initials on it will be placed on the red cart at the appointed time.
- Please take the bag. Please don’t leave anything on the cart.
- If an order is not picked up on time we will hold them inside and schedule another pickup time.
- Returns can be placed in the book return box.