If you missed Wednesday’s information session for students and families returning to In-Person learning, the video can be viewed on StreamYard.
The slide decks from the presentation can be viewed here:
Here is a Virtual Tour of ARHS for students who were unable to attend the School Tours on 4/30..
Bus Routes for those who requested transportation can be found at: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rDQsR2YSe3V3jnWt_5ME09lC_2bxs6Ss/view.
- Some stops have changed and will now require students to walk a little further to the bus stop than they have in the past.
- Capacity on each bus is greatly reduced because all students have been assigned a seat with appropriate social distancing from students outside their immediate family.
- Students who requested transportation were assigned to a bus for their primary residence only due to the complexity of developing the routes within a very limited time frame.
- Since seats are assigned, students who did not sign up for transportation on the family survey will not be allowed to board.
- Students will not be allowed to ride any bus other than their regularly assigned bus, either to or from school.