The Town of Amherst vaccine clinic located at the Bangs Community Center, 70 Boltwood Walk in Amherst, is now offering walk-in clinic times in addition to regularly available appointments for scheduling.
All those aged 16 and over who live, work, or study in Massachusetts can be vaccinated.
- If you are uninsured, you can still receive a vaccine. The vaccine is free – there is no cost to you.
- Vaccine sites may request documentation, but you are not required to have it to receive the vaccine and you cannot be denied access to the vaccine for not having ID. Documentation is not required to be vaccinated. Sites will NOT ask for proof of immigration status.
- Any data collected for the COVID-19 vaccination program may only be used for public health purposes – not for civil, criminal, nor immigration enforcement.
You may view and sign up for available appointments at our Amherst Bang Center site by clicking here. New clinics are now added on a continual basis. These appointments will be for the Pfizer vaccine.
Walk-In Clinic Info:
- Mondays from 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- Wednesdays from 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Thursdays from 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Location: Bangs Community Center at 70 Boltwood Walk in Amherst
- Vaccine Brand: Johnson & Johnson
Questions? If you have registration, clinic, or other vaccine related questions, please contact Public Health at (413) 259-3077