Miss Garrity is seeking reliable, hardworking students to do a Community Service ALP (Alternative Learning Plan) for the Yearbook next year!
ALP students would be responsible for:
- Photographing the community with a focus on trying to get candid shots of every person in the school
- Learning how to edit photos in Photoshop
- Learning how to use the Picaboo software
- Creating backgrounds and collage layouts
- Homework would include attending and photographing events, performances, etc.
To express interest, please email Miss Garrity at firstname.lastname@example.org with your reason for wanting to take this course and a brief recommendation from a guidance counselor or a teacher with whom you have taken a class in photography, graphic design, journalism, or other related course. The nature of this ALP requires students to work independently, be quiet and respectful when photographing classes, and be non-discriminatory in the process of taking photos.