Effective Monday, June 14th, the Jones Library building will reopen to the public! Our initial hours will be Monday through Saturday from 1pm to 5pm.
During Your Visit…
- Please wear a mask over your nose and mouth
- Please maintain 6 feet of distance between you and others
- Please limit your visit to 30 minutes
- Please observe posted room capacity limits
- Browse our collections
- Borrow items
- Pick up holds
- Get a library card
- Use a computer
- Copying, scanning, and printing
- ESL tutoring
- Visit our Special Collections Department by appointment only
See also: What to expect in our Kids Room
Services Not Yet Available
- In-person programs
- Meeting room use
- Technology assistance
Our phased reopening plan (PDF) is carefully crafted to prioritize the safety and well-being of both staff and patrons. Our goal is to gradually restore library services while ensuring the health of our community. This cautious approach will help us meet stringent health and safety procedures as we reopen the library building. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
We look forward to seeing you at the Jones Library!