The Amherst Hurricane Athletic Boosters are a 501(c)(3) organization that supports all the ARPS Athletic programs governed by the athletic department (varsity, JV, Freshman, Club teams, and middle school teams). Our purpose is to provide equitable support to all teams and activities, which impacts the entire community.
Our largest fundraiser every year is a golf open. We were unable to host the open in 2020 due to the pandemic. However, we are having our fundraiser this year on September 18th. Funds from this fundraiser will go toward college scholarships, the new Hurricane Alley, support for teams such as HUDL and much more!
It’s a great time to socialize and support our student athletes. Whether you are a golfer or just want to come enjoy some the social party, there’s something for everyone including:
- Wildwood BBQ
- Progressions beer/selzer (and non-alcholic options)
- NEW Hurricane specialty drink
- DJ Music from Ben Harrington
- Raffle prizes including 2 tickets to a Celtics game + dinner, a long board skateboard, dinner at Bistro 63, yoga basket with Serenity Yoga package
- or enjoy some games (cornhole, golf drive to hit the principal, and others)