All families may pre-order the 2020 Goldbug Yearbook starting
October 1st at arps.picaboo.com, and will last until April 1st.
After April 1st, you must pay for shipping. ALL ordering is done online!
Notes for ALL STUDENTS:
- WE NEED YEARBOOK STAFF! If the yearbook is going to happen, we need dedicated students to create it! We need editors, photographers, and social organizers. While experience is helpful, it is not necessary. We’ll teach you! The group meets Thursdays at 3pm.
- You can submit your own photos for candid collages, events and sports through arps.picaboo.com!
Notes for SENIORS:
- Senior photos (to be featured in the yearbook instead of your school ID photo) are due on DECEMBER 20th. We will not accept senior photos past this date, no exceptions. Email all photos as JPEG or TIFF images to firstname.lastname@example.org. o Your senior photo must be of yourself and yourself only (pets are acceptable). Photos must be school appropriate. We will reject inappropriate photos.
- Size should be portrait orientation, a standard 4x5in. or a ratio of that. Please make sure your resolution is good for printing. We will crop photos that do not meet the proper dimensions and reject any photos with low resolution or bad quality.
- We will NOT be taking baby pictures this year due to issues with both image quality and overall formatting. We encourage families to buy parent ads and include baby pictures in the ads.
- Superlative nominations and voting will occur in December. It will be done via a Google Form that will be emailed to you. Keep your eye out for these forms!
Notes for FAMILIES:
- Parent ads help pay for free yearbooks for seniors on free/reduced lunch! Ads are $45 for a quarter-page ad. You will be able to upload your ad on the Picaboo site starting sometime in the fall. Please subscribe to the PGO newsletter for updates!
• If your family is registered for free/reduced lunch as of October 1st, please contact Crystal Garrity via email (email@example.com) no later than November 1st to receive a coupon code to pre-order at a reduced rate. If you do not request a code by November 1st, you will have to order at full price. Questions? Email Crystal Garrity at firstname.lastname@example.org!